Customers want to know who they are doing business with. But how can they know this if you fail to provide any useful information on your website about you are? Taking the time to craft an informative About Us page will go a long way to establishing a long-term relationship with your customer as well as one built on trust.
Give Them a Face – People love to put a face with the name. Your About Us page should contain photos of key personnel in your company. Accompany each photo with a brief description of that person’s role. Also, provide contact information for each person. Let your customers know that you are a real business, run by real people, and that they can contact you easily if necessary.
Tell Your Story – It’s okay to let your light shine on your About Us page. In fact it is a great idea to do so, because it gives the customer insight your company’s “personality”. This insight is important to making the customer feel comfortable doing business with you.
Full Contact Info – Ensure that the contact information you provide is complete and accurate. This would include your email address, a social media contact. and of course, you should be able to provide great Office Telephone systems to your customers. Failing to provide detailed contact information gives the impression that you don’t really value the relationship at all. And that certainly is not the impression you want your customers to get. Give them options for how to contact you.
Transparency is key in establishing a long-term relationship built on trust with your customers. A well-crafted About Us page is the start to that relationship. Contact us for more information.
As a business owner, it’s important you have a good reputation. If you’re wondering why this is so important both online and off today, there are several factors you should consider as to why you need Reputation Management:
- Many people conduct online research before spending money today. You need to know what they’re looking for so you can tailor your marketing message to meet their needs.
- And defining the finance of the business is also important, since this determines how well the business is going, and what changes are necessary to produce better results and eventually make more money. 2019 financial help is a useful tool in this respect.
- A strategy that can be used according to advance systems | workforce management solutions, is start the business with less capital, since that much is not necessary for the initial process of the business, find more because most of it could be get through a payday loan from even a site online, after a good research since the rates and terms of loans online vary significantly from lender to lender. Reading the website Simple Pay Day reveals that one could pay as high a rate of 3,000% APR for a loan taken out for no more than a month
- You need to build up your clients’ trust in your business’ credibility. If you receive any negative feedback online, it’s difficult to turn it around again. If you do manage to recover, it will cost you a lot of money to do so. Preventing this from happening in the first place is actually much less expensive.
- It’s important to always put your best face forward since you never know who’s watching you who you’ll do business with in the future. These are similar to clients, but with different agendas. Nonetheless, the same thing holds true about negative images.
- When negative press occurs online, it’s really difficult to “make it go away.” Considering how fast news travels today, all it takes is a few seconds for this to occur and ruin your brand forever.
- Your successful business’ foundation is your professional staff. Since headhunters often look at this without considering the facts behind a business you’ll want to only hire people with a good online reputation.
The recent post by Oink Money, have made their mark and from reading them, its clear that, online reputation management is much more than a buzzword. It’s a reality and for this reason, you need a reputation management strategy in place. If you need help enacting one, contact us.
One of the great things about web design is that it’s a constantly evolving thing. While each of the web design trends of 2018 will require a slight reconfiguration of how we design sites, they shouldn’t require that you completely redo your website. It’s simply a matter of upgrading or tweaking your design, to make it look a little differently this year.
Of course, doing away with bad design is always a good thing. Inefficient processes and outdated techniques should always be replaced once you have a smarter way of executing them. However, doing away with the old? Well, if 2018’s web design trends tell us anything, it’s that “old” design trends from 2017 aren’t going as far away as we might think, you can try checking the UK web design trends which are the latest in the market to developing any new website. In fact, much of what I’m about to share is going to look quite familiar, just with a more modern twist.
So, let’s take a closer look at what each one entails as well as some real-world examples that demonstrate each web design trend nicely.
- Bright and bold minimalism and engaging photographic content
- Polished web applications
- Interactive content
- Asymmetry and brutalism inspired free-form
- Illustrations and animations
- Consistency and focus on understanding the end users
- More video, fluid shapes and use of gradients
- Mobile Prioritization
Let us know what you think!
Staying on top of web development trends is vital for every business and industry. However, it can be aggravating and confusing when it seems like the trends are updating or changing every few weeks. Things that were popular just a few years ago are now outdated. With 2017 just starting, this article shares some amazing web development trends expected to grow in 2018 and will start to dominate the internet, so you will find different business online, from marketing companies to outsourced accounting firms that will help you manage your business online.
The internet has become a powerful force in our lives. People are using it to communicate, handling personal finances or getting accounting services to do it for them, getting their news, shopping, and a whole lot more. In fact, it is very likely you have visited Facebook, or some other social site, today and will likely visit it again tomorrow. We have all developed habits around the internet, and those habits will not be broken easily. Web developers are aware of this, and need a clear understanding of what is coming. While there are many trends, this article includes those that are the ones to watch.
1. Artificial Intelligence – While for some artificial intelligence and machine learning conjures thoughts of Skynet and Terminators, these programs are already being successfully used by Google and other companies. For example, the Project Sidewalk, developed at the University of Maryland, makes use of artificial intelligence and machine learning will help disabled people successfully navigate cities.
2. Internet of Things – What is the internet of things (IoT)? Essentially, there is a long list of devices that existed before the internet and developers are working to connect them to the web, the so-called smart devices. Today, we predominantly see this with things like automobiles and televisions. Nonetheless, prepare for even your toaster to get an upgrade. The internet of things will create many opportunities, and web developers will need to watch it closely.
3. Conversational UI – Chatbots have come a long way from the original versions. Today, many companies have started using them for customer support. Conversational UI will become an important topic of web development and design in 2017, as more websites add conversational interfaces.
What haven’t we covered yet that is important to you? If you would like to talk about the amazing web development trends to watch in 2017, or other related topics, please contact us.
New years come new resolutions…is it time to think about updating your website for a fresh new look? With the promise of healthy eating, being kind, continued financial success, why not delve into your content marketing strategy for a plan. Here at Designs by Dave O., we’ve decided to really start fresh by moving the office with the help of hillsmoving.ca, to another office building in the heart of Ontario. We have also updated our website and due to this, came up with this article. So please enjoy the following tips we came up with. Get excited about an updated look for the year. Here are 3 tips to help propel your website into spring and beyond.
Consider refreshing your website
You may not want to do a complete renovation of your website, but a little bit of touch up may be in order. Just like with any other business endeavor, it needs updating from time to time; a website is no different. Consider your home page as the main starting point. This is where everyone lands when searching for your business or researching about your industry. You want your homepage to be attractive, visually compelling, and relevant in how it directs the user. Not only do you want it to look good, but you want to make sure the user is able to find the information he or she needs. The homepage is the first impression that a prospective client gets about your brand, so you want to make it your best. Research tells us people forms opinions based on just a fraction of a second, so make that first impression an excellent one.
Personalize your website
Give your website personality by adding more human elements to it. This means devoting a page with staff pictures, short bios about the staff members, and videos. Videos enhance customer connection, as well. Studies reveal that people have the ability to emotionally bond with brands, so take advantage of this by letting them get to know your staff.
Make sure your website reflects your brand
Your brand image needs to be breathed into every aspect of your company including (and maybe especially) your website. This may be the first experience a person has with your company and you want that person to get a feel for what your company represents. What is your brand image? Is it obvious in the graphics, color scheme, the language of your website? With a good website development, your brand shines through and captivates the audience.
At Designs By Dave O. we develop all aspects of website development and design. Contact us to discover how we can revitalize your web presence.