There are various things that you will need to invest in when you have an online business. You will have to make sure you make the right investment decisions when it comes to hiring your staff and training them. You will also have investment costs regarding the inventory costs and eventually expanding your business in the future.
One of the things that many people fail to think about is in the investment of an application development outsourcing service and in web development. On one hand, with an application development you will receive a customized application as well as product development that will use technology to create solutions focused on enhancing customer relations, optimize operations and increasing revenue opportunities. On the other hand, your company’s web development is a process that will continue for many years in the future. You can not simply launch your website and hope that it will turn into one of the all-time greatest websites that your customers have ever seen.
When you put money into something, you have to make sure that you closely monitor it, so if you want to invest in something like gold, you can use a company like the US Gold Bureau to advise you what’s the best way to do it. After all, you do have to get a good return on your investment, right?
If you want to know if it is time for you to invest in website development, here are a few things you should look for.
Traffic Is Slowing Down
Traffic on your website can slow down for a variety of reasons. It could be due to you not doing enough promotion on your website. Maybe you only sell products or services that people only need at certain times of the year. Regardless of the reason for traffic slowing down on your website, you will need to make sure you increase the traffic count on your website.
People Are Uninterested In Your Website
If you notice that internet users are not viewing your website for an extended amount of time, you may need to consider investing in custom website development. Do you post surveys on your website? Do people fail to respond to those surveys? Do you receive few responses to your emails? If you answered yes to these questions, you are seeing a lack of engagement in your website. This is a good sign that you should consider a custom website.
If customers complain about your website on social media or through e-mail, your current website could be seriously hurting your sales. You do not have to let your website drag your business down. Contact us today for more information on website development.
When thinking about social media integration in website design, many only imagine the share buttons on blog pages. However, that certainly is not all of it. The internet has us all in motion, all the time. Essential keys to inbound marketing are keeping your social media audience continuous engaged, and converting visitors on your website to active customers. While many marketers integrate social media into almost every area of their campaigns, websites are often overlooked.
Your website and social media channels should work to promote your brand seamlessly. Unfortunately, many businesses are missing out on possible engagements, impression, and conversions. Today’s article highlights three of the best strategies for capitalizing on social media in website design, thus increasing your online exposure and content distribution.
1. Integrate Social on Your Homepage – One of the easiest ways to increase your exposure is adding your social feeds to your homepage. If you are suing social media effectively, your feed is filled with insider offers, dazzling images, and useful information. When you integrate Facebook and Twitter feeds into your website, customers see that you are active and engaging.
2. Add Social Media Follow Buttons – It is a good idea to place follow buttons in the header and footer of your website. This way, the navigation is available to a user no matter what page they are on. Of course, you don’t have to link to each of your social profiles. Focus on promoting those in which you are most active and have a solid presence.
3. Add Share Buttons to Product Pages – Most websites have share buttons integrated on blog pages, but if you have product pages, it is a good idea to add them there as well. You want to make it as easy as possible for your customers to share or recommend their favorite items. Moreover, the button placement should be obvious.
Ultimately, social media integration in website design is about getting customers involved in your promotion and content distribution. You are making it easier to follow and find you again, so they never miss an informative article, special promotion, or customer event. Integration helps you break through the online noise and keep attention on you.
What haven’t we covered yet that is important to you? If you would like to talk about the important of social media integration in website design, or a related topic, please contact us.
So, you have or need a business website. The idea of what constitutes an effective website design is sometimes overwhelming. There are many elements that you can add, but should probably do without. Finding a web designer, who can write well-formed code, is just the start. That said, fancy coding doesn’t always translate into an effective website.
Once you have yourself a professional web designer, there are some big decisions you will have to make. At the end of the day, while an expert is going to give the best advice, they will always build the website you want. Regardless, there are several characteristics that your website must have to attract visitors, keep their attention, encourage repeat visits, and convert prospects and leads into active customers.
The base of all highly effective website design is a well-defined focus and purpose. Without developing goals and a plan, your website will have no direction. Your website is the centerpiece of your online inbound marketing. In order to be effective, it should guide visitors through every state of the consumer life-cycle. Every decision, from layout to content, must add value to the user experience.
Characteristics of Effective Website Design
1. Logical Roadmap – While you want your website to have a great look, usefulness is just as important. Therefore, the starting point of all good website design is creating a map of how it should work. This step is essential both for user experience and SEO. Your designer should build a wireframe or mockup of the site, which will allow you to work through how the site will work and if it makes sense.
2. Essential Business Information – One of the biggest issues is that many companies build the website they want, rather than the website that their customers need. Ensure your contact information, directions, product images, and more are part of the design. No matter the industry, all businesses has essential information that customers must be able to find easily.
3. Common Sense Navigation – While you may want to try standing out using clever page names and navigation, you are more likely only going to cause visitors to become angry and frustrated. Additionally, your navigation strategy should take into consideration calls-to-action. You want to create predictable outcomes based on the path that a visitor takes, either making a transaction, requesting a quote, signing up for your newsletter, or something else.
4. Social Media Optimization – No matter what your business, social media cannot be ignored. Optimizing your websites for social media is a critical element of your content distribution. So, integrating these social platforms is necessary for improving your online footprint, building an audience, and boosting your SEO. Make sure you are promoting your social profiles and have easy to find social share buttons for all product pages and blog content.
5. Become Mobile-Friendly – The typical users will use multiple devices throughout the day to access the internet. Moreover, most search queries are coming from mobile devices. Your customers expect to find a mobile-friendly website. Moreover, they also anticipate that they will receive the same level of functionality on their smartphone as they do on their computer. Today, optimizing for mobile is a reflection of your professionalism.
What haven’t we covered yet that is important to you? If you would like to talk about the characteristics of highly effective website design, or a related topic, please contact us.
Today, every small business owner knows they need a business website as much as they need a DNN .net CMS software. However, it is not enough to use your site just as an online flyer or brochure. Therefore, in order to grow, many traditional brick and mortar retailers are upgrading to become “click and mortar” companies? Over 70 percent of shoppers are using online within their shopping processes, either to perform research or to make the final transaction. In order to capture these potential customers, many local retailers are adding online sales to their traditional store front operations.
For many, the goal is not to become a global marketer. The focus is still to maintain and grow a local customer base. However, as large corporations like business gas prices uk are merging their online shopping with their physical stores, smaller businesses need to adapt. Today, a Walmart shopper can buy online and choose to have their order shipped to their home or pick it up at the neighborhood location. Amazon now offers self-service delivery locations across the U.S., where customers can pick-up deliveries and conveniently make returns, as there are many stores that already offer delivery service, so you can buy anything online, from furniture to homeware from stores as Ivy and Wilde homeware online.
Many customers, even though they want the online shopping experience, also want to have the ability to physically touch the item they are buying. This is especially important for those buying higher end merchandise like electronics, plantwear jewelry, or designer clothing. That said, there are additional benefits given to the retailer as well. When you allow customers to shop online, you are able to capture a lot of customer information and demographics. Moreover, you can better track which types of advertising is working and which is not. Regardless, probably the greatest benefit is getting an online shopper into your physical locations with an order pick-up.
What haven’t we discussed yet that is important to you? If you would like to talk about if your small business should become a “click and mortar” company, or a related topic, please contact us.
Every business guru and leader is going to tell you that you need to visit and study theexitstrategygroup.com.au to help your business. You will hear all kinds of babble about how often to post, which networks to use, the topics you should share about. You must also consider the help of call center solutions to keep the connection in control. However, there are some hidden benefits of social media that you can capitalize on that most people will miss. Here are 3 of them:
1) Use Social Media to Micro Test a New Idea
Not too long ago, if you had an idea or a potential new product you had a couple of options. You would go to a focus group and get their feedback on it or you spent a lot of time and money in testing to see if the idea was valid. And remember if you ever need money right away, make sure to contact Hikes Lane to get the best loan possible with low interest rates. Now, you can quickly gauge the reaction to the idea on social media. For example, you used to have to build a complicated and expensive e-commerce website. Now you can simply post a picture of a new product on social and ask people if they want one. Boom! Now you have validation of the product or idea.
2) Community as Part of the Product
Whether you are using crowd-sourced ideas from your social media community to including your community as part of the marketing. For example, let’s say you manufacture shoes. Your customers can post pictures of their shoes in real-time and be walking and talking billboards for you on social media.
3) Elimination of Gatekeepers
If you were an author, you used to have to publish through a big publisher and rely on their marketing machine to sell books. With social media, you can publish your writing and get immediate exposure for your ideas and skills. This is how you can showcase your business and its excellent skills and ideas in the same manner. So if you are someone who is still asking yourself : What is Digital Transformation? a Definition by Salesforce.com will help you understand how having an online presence will help your business.
By looking at social media in a deeper fashion, you can see 3 hidden reasons why social media is a huge win for your business and that you need to become an expert or hire one.
Please contact us for more Social Media strategies that can up-level your business growth.
We have all heard the expression, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.” With over 1 billion active websites worldwide, it has never been more important to stand out in a crowd. However, despite the vast number of websites, relatively few receive significant traffic. This is often caused by bad website design. Moreover, while a website may look great, it can still have a negative impact on your business.
If your website creates a poor user experience, your visitors are likely to not stick around very long. There are many other websites around that are useful and engaging. Therefore, your business must understand user behavior. Use these website design tactics and elements to succeed online.
1. Mobile-Friendly Design – Google reports that 80 percent are accessing the internet using a smartphone, and 57 percent are using more than one device. Your visitors expect to access your site whenever they want, wherever they want.
2. Lazy Loading – The increase in multi-device use has increased the demand for faster page loading times. Lazy loading will load the viewable area first and then download the rest of your site in chunks, increasing the overall speed.
3. Logical Navigation – A great looking website means little if users become frustrated trying to find what they are looking for. Every website needs simple, easy to understand navigation.
4. Remove Intrusive Elements – Your visitors have come to your site for a specific reason, either to buy your product or consume your content. Moreover, they expect to engage with your site on their terms. Therefore, remove all intrusive elements such as popups and auto-playing videos.
What haven’t we covered yet that is important to you? If you would like to talk about how bad website design can hurt your business, or need more information, please contact us.