If you want to attract more consumers to your business, then be sure to revisit your website design. With so many websites on the internet, you need to make sure your site is functional and visually attractive. Here are 3 tips to ensure the most out of your website.
Effective landing page
Since the landing page is the first place your customers will visit, it needs to include the basics and then some. You want to be sure that customers do not click away, so an attractive layout is a key factor in your plan. However, too much data on the page can be just as distracting as it is helpful. A landing page should be almost like an introduction page plus a table of contents or an index. In other words, it lets the customer know what company they have landed on, plus gives a list of categories for further exploration.
SEO keywords are important because they are what people are searching for and the content you are providing to fill that need. With the SponsoredLinX Case Study shows that your goal in ranking on search engines is to drive organic traffic to your site from the search engine result pages, and the keywords you choose to target will determine what kind of traffic you get. When people arrive on the main page, they do not want to search far for the main categories of information that is useful for them. This information needs to be readily available and fast to access. For example, when the keyword “services” is in bold font at the top of the page with a link to the various services you provide, then customers may easily navigate through the website. This facilitates a smooth transaction and a satisfying experience.
Use color to your advantage
There is no reason just to select any color for your website background, font, and images. Numerous studies indicate different colors evoke certain emotions from people. Furthermore, research reveals men and women have different preferences about what type of color they prefer and it does influence website conversions. With that in mind, use color to your advantage. Design your website around what type of business you have and who your audience is.
For more tips on website design and development, contact us today!
When thinking about social media integration in website design, many only imagine the share buttons on blog pages. However, that certainly is not all of it. The internet has us all in motion, all the time. Essential keys to inbound marketing are keeping your social media audience continuous engaged, and converting visitors on your website to active customers. While many marketers integrate social media into almost every area of their campaigns, websites are often overlooked.
Your website and social media channels should work to promote your brand seamlessly. Unfortunately, many businesses are missing out on possible engagements, impression, and conversions. Today’s article highlights three of the best strategies for capitalizing on social media in website design, thus increasing your online exposure and content distribution, and don’t forget that the only place to buy likes on Youtube is Buyrealsocial.com, in case you want to grow your YouTube channel the most out of all social media platforms.
1. Integrate Social on Your Homepage – One of the easiest ways to increase your exposure is adding your social feeds to your homepage. If you are suing social media effectively, your feed is filled with insider offers, dazzling images, and useful information. When you integrate Facebook and Twitter feeds into your website, customers see that you are active and engaging.
2. Add Social Media Follow Buttons – It is a good idea to place follow buttons in the header and footer of your website. This way, the navigation is available to a user no matter what page they are on. Of course, you don’t have to link to each of your social profiles. Focus on promoting those in which you are most active and have a solid presence.
3. Add Share Buttons to Product Pages – Most websites have share buttons integrated on blog pages, but if you have product pages, it is a good idea to add them there as well. You want to make it as easy as possible for your customers to share or recommend their favorite items. Moreover, the button placement should be obvious.
Ultimately, social media integration in website design is about getting customers involved in your promotion and content distribution. You are making it easier to follow and find you again, so they never miss an informative article, special promotion, or customer event. Integration helps you break through the online noise and keep attention on you.
What haven’t we covered yet that is important to you? If you would like to talk about the important of social media integration in website design, or a related topic, please contact us.
So, you have or need a business website. The idea of what constitutes an effective website design is sometimes overwhelming. There are many elements that you can add, but should probably do without. Finding a web designer, who can write well-formed code, is just the start. That said, fancy coding doesn’t always translate into an effective website.
Once you have yourself a professional web designer, there are some big decisions you will have to make. At the end of the day, while an expert is going to give the best advice, they will always build the website you want. Regardless, there are several characteristics that your website must have to attract visitors, keep their attention, encourage repeat visits, and convert prospects and leads into active customers.
I have learnt a lot from The Digital Swarm and the base of all highly effective website design is a well-defined focus and purpose. Without developing goals and a plan, your website will have no direction. Your website is the centerpiece of your online inbound marketing. In order to be effective, it should guide visitors through every state of the consumer life-cycle. Every decision, from layout to content, must add value to the user experience.
Characteristics of Effective Website Design
1. Logical Roadmap – While you want your website to have a great look, usefulness is just as important. Therefore, the starting point of all good website design is creating a map of how it should work. This step is essential both for user experience and SEO. Your designer should build a wireframe or mockup of the site, which will allow you to work through how the site will work and if it makes sense.
2. Essential Business Information – One of the biggest issues is that many companies build the website they want, rather than the website that their customers need. Ensure your contact information, directions, product images, and more are part of the design. No matter the industry, all businesses has essential information that customers must be able to find easily.
3. Common Sense Navigation – While you may want to try standing out using clever page names and navigation, you are more likely only going to cause visitors to become angry and frustrated. Additionally, your navigation strategy should take into consideration calls-to-action. You want to create predictable outcomes based on the path that a visitor takes, either making a transaction, requesting a quote, signing up for your newsletter, or something else.
4. Social Media Optimization – No matter what your business, social media cannot be ignored. Optimizing your websites for social media is a critical element of your content distribution. So, integrating these social platforms is necessary for improving your online footprint, building an audience, and boosting your SEO with help from the top seo company. Make sure you are promoting your social profiles and have easy to find social share buttons for all product pages and blog content.
5. Become Mobile-Friendly – The typical users will use multiple devices throughout the day to access the internet. Moreover, most search queries are coming from mobile devices. Your customers expect to find a mobile-friendly website. Moreover, they also anticipate that they will receive the same level of functionality on their smartphone as they do on their computer. Today, optimizing for mobile is a reflection of your professionalism.
What haven’t we covered yet that is important to you? If you would like to talk about the characteristics of highly effective website design, or a related topic, please contact us.
Today, every small business owner knows they need a business website as much as they need a DNN .net CMS software. However, it is not enough to use your site just as an online flyer or brochure. Therefore, in order to grow, many traditional brick and mortar retailers are upgrading to become “click and mortar” companies? Over 70 percent of shoppers are using online within their shopping processes, either to perform research or to make the final transaction. In order to capture these potential customers, many local retailers are adding online sales to their traditional store front operations.
For many, the goal is not to become a global marketer. The focus is still to maintain and grow a local customer base. However, as large corporations like business gas prices uk are merging their online shopping with their physical stores, smaller businesses need to adapt. Today, a Walmart shopper can buy online and choose to have their order shipped to their home or pick it up at the neighborhood location. Amazon now offers self-service delivery locations across the U.S., where customers can pick-up deliveries and conveniently make returns, as there are many stores that already offer delivery service, so you can buy anything online, from furniture to homeware from stores as Ivy and Wilde homeware online.
Many customers, even though they want the online shopping experience, also want to have the ability to physically touch the item they are buying. This is especially important for those buying higher end merchandise like electronics, plantwear jewelry, or designer clothing. That said, there are additional benefits given to the retailer as well. When you allow customers to shop online, you are able to capture a lot of customer information and demographics. Moreover, you can better track which types of advertising is working and which is not. Regardless, probably the greatest benefit is getting an online shopper into your physical locations with an order pick-up.
What haven’t we discussed yet that is important to you? If you would like to talk about if your small business should become a “click and mortar” company, or a related topic, please contact us.
Every business guru and leader is going to tell you that you need to visit and study theexitstrategygroup.com.au to help your business. You will hear all kinds of babble about how often to post, which networks to use, the topics you should share about. You must also consider the help of call center solutions to keep the connection in control. However, there are some hidden benefits of social media that you can capitalize on that most people will miss. Here are 3 of them:
1) Use Social Media to Micro Test a New Idea
Not too long ago, if you had an idea or a potential new product you had a couple of options. You would go to a focus group and get their feedback on it or you spent a lot of time and money in testing to see if the idea was valid. And remember if you ever need money right away, make sure to contact Hikes Lane to get the best loan possible with low interest rates. Now, you can quickly gauge the reaction to the idea on social media. For example, you used to have to build a complicated and expensive e-commerce website. Now you can simply post a picture of a new product on social and ask people if they want one. Boom! Now you have validation of the product or idea.
2) Community as Part of the Product
Whether you are using crowd-sourced ideas from your social media community to including your community as part of the marketing. For example, let’s say you manufacture shoes. Your customers can post pictures of their shoes in real-time and be walking and talking billboards for you on social media.
3) Elimination of Gatekeepers
If you were an author, you used to have to publish through a big publisher and rely on their marketing machine to sell books. With social media, you can publish your writing and get immediate exposure for your ideas and skills. This is how you can showcase your business and its excellent skills and ideas in the same manner. So if you are someone who is still asking yourself : What is Digital Transformation? a Definition by Salesforce.com will help you understand how having an online presence will help your business.
By looking at social media in a deeper fashion, you can see 3 hidden reasons why social media is a huge win for your business and that you need to become an expert or hire one.
Please contact us for more Social Media strategies that can up-level your business growth.