Inbound marketing is the most effective form of online sales, quickly replacing static advertising, since we all know is difficult to find good sellers and sometimes we end up using services as Indigo HR sales recruitment to find them. That’s why the selling website (or landing page) should be only the end point in your online sales system.
- Your website needs to be interactive and attractive.
- It should be customer friendly, welcoming and easy to navigate.
- It should be optimized for phones and mobile media.
- It needs to be designed to act like a good salesperson, anticipating objections, answering objections and moving toward a series of closings in the form of choice points, ending with a final closing.
- The way of finishing a sale (order blank and method of payment) should always be conveniently available.
You can turn your business website into your best sales person. Business websites that sell are like selling traps. They are designed in the form of a “sales funnel.”
First of all, development of the effective business website can not stand alone. The website must be part of a selling system that starts with the slow building of credibility and reputation. Participation in online business starts with becoming part of the online business community.
Start by looking for places to post blogs or comments that establish your authority and your business credentials. Join relevant business forums and discussion groups. Open a blog on a blog site. This will have potential customers looking for you and increase your rank on the search engines, so that your website will be easier to find. Your blogs should be informative and interesting. They should not be pushy or sales oriented, although you will want to link each blog or article to your landing page.
The power of inbound marketing is the incremental building of your reputation along with the search engine effectiveness (SEO) of your website, the ease with which customers can find your landing page.
Designs By Dave O. provides a full range of services aimed at building an online business presence from concept to reality. Please contact us to learn more.